17 Times hilarity ensued following the 'Lemonade' premiere
1. Fan made cover art for 'Lemonade'.
2. The petty bunch arrived on the scene.
Like what you're reading?
Get more in your inbox.
when your man walks in after you and your friends just finished #lemonade pic.twitter.com/9NHA5EdlNR — Tracy Clayton (@brokeymcpoverty) April 24, 2016
3. And Jordan crying face, just because.
4. A flowchart for the unsolicited think pieces we'll be subjected to for years to come.
Made this quick reference for those thinking 'bout offering their 2 cent with regard to #LEMONADE. pic.twitter.com/hDFVLb9UGr — Dub. (@tdouble_u) April 24, 2016
5. Edges are usually snatched, now Bey is responsible for premature balding.
Women before watching #Lemonade & after watching #Lemonade: pic.twitter.com/nvTi4r4h59 — Philip Lewis (@Phil_Lewis_) April 24, 2016
6. The moment the lemon seed was planted.
SOLANGE ELEVATOR EPISODE FINALLY MAKING SENSE pic.twitter.com/i5oPkl6arU — . (@apolloLawrence) April 24, 2016
7. "Her Eyes Were Watching Lemonade".
so ready for blue's tell all in 2040 pic.twitter.com/8ajF0fycBY— Jenna //\\ Wortham (@jennydeluxe) April 24, 2016
8. Exclusive visuals of Jay-Z prescreening 'Lemonade'.
Jay Z First Time Hearing Beyonce Albumhttps://t.co/DNdBE6LUjr — granola bar (@meechonmars) April 24, 2016
9. So what happens now?
10. But no love lost, right?
Got HOV looking like he on a commercial for a Tyler Perry movie. Black love b.pic.twitter.com/9lQraxf9Ic — Veteran Freshman (@yusufyuie) April 24, 2016
11. As for Becky with the good hair.
12. Not that one, this one (allegedly).
Rachel Roy asking Jay about his marriage like: "Y'all finished or y'all done?" pic.twitter.com/73bUNjABk2 — X (@XLNB) April 24, 2016
13. The hive got the wrong one.
lmfaooooo people are getting Rachael Ray and Rachel Roy confused noo 😂 pic.twitter.com/7cIl0alXVn— nick☄ (@itsnickslife) April 24, 2016
I know you not Rachel Roy, but you the closest one to it. Turn ya location on @RachaelRay — ChampagnePetty (@__Dutch) April 24, 2016
The swarming continues
14. Facts only.
"PUT SOME RESPECK ON BLACK WOMEN." - BEYONCÉ #LEMONADE — Ira Madison III (@ira) April 24, 2016