It’s that time of year again. Good luck.
1. Annoying and inconsistent club entry and exit policies
2. White people saying the n-word during “N* In Paris” and every Drake song
3. Broke friends buying tables with $$$ they don’t have
4. Woke friends singing along to R. Kelly songs
5. Expensive good quality non-hangover liquor you can’t boycott
6. VIP section seats lit and you can’t afford them
7. Your friends’ surprise when you drop it to the floor when Juvenile’s “Back That A** Up” comes on
8. Anyone coming behind you and trying to aggressively cop a feel
9. Ending up in the arms of a supposed-to-be-bygone lover when the night is over
10. Getting roasted by childhood friends who ain’t about it when you try to convince them to vote mid dropoff
And finally, waking up to this post:
…Knowing full well you will go out next year because that’s just what we do.