Here are some easy hacks that will make your makeup routine 10 times easier:
1. Add saline solution to your mascara when it’s starting to dry out. It’ll glide on like new!
2. To cover up bags and dark circles under your eyes, add your concealer in an upside-down triangle.
3. Cover dark spots using an orange color corrector under your concealer. You’ll find there to be much better coverage.
4. If you don’t have eyeshadow primer or want a bright, neon look, use a white eyeliner pencil before applying your eyeshadow to make the colors pop.
5. Heat up your eyelash curler with a blow dryer to make your lashes curl easier. (Careful not to get it too hot or burn yourself!)
6. Use concealer and a quick swipe of translucent powder as an eyeshadow primer.
7. Reuse your mascara brushes for a custom combination of brush shape and formula.