14 Black-owned fitness centers and classes to attend in NYC
February 19, 2016 at 6:00 am
Now let's get fit!
1. Asali YogaWHAT YOU GET: A semi-private boutique yoga studio in the Hamilton Heights neighborhood
3. BrukwineWHAT YOU GET: Caribbean-inspired dance workouts
6. Locale NYCWHAT YOU GET: A boutique yoga studio, specializing in holistic health
12. Rad ExperienceWHAT YOU GET: Fitness parties, online, small group and private training and nutrition counseling
13. Black Girls RunWHAT YOU GET: Women's group run
14. Black Men RunWHAT YOU GET: Men's group run
New Yorkers, what are some of your favorite black-owned workout spots? Inquiring minds want to know. Sound off in the comments below!
Do you prefer ‘The Temptations’ or ‘The Five Heartbeats’? Is Jamie Foxx in ‘Ray’ one of your favorite performances of all time? Do you watch BET all day when 'The Jacksons: An American Dream' comes on? If you can answer any of these questions, vote in our Black Music Bracket here! You won't be disappointed.