Because sometimes being the sole cultural representative in your squad can be burdensome, here are 14 moments only the token of the group can understand.
1. When your white friends call reverse racism.
2. When your white friends want to taste your food because they didn’t season theirs.
3. When your white friend tries to be more down than you.
4. When your white co-worker sees a black person turnt and asks “But you’re not like that, right?”.
5. But when you leave work you’re like..
6. When they say diversity and name 57 varieties of caucasity.
7. When you try to mingle with other people of color but they saw who you came with.
8. When everyone thinks you can sing (but low-key, you can).
9. When your white friends try to show you off like some prize.
10. When you gas your white friend up with hood knowledge and they try to share publicly, but get it all wrong.
11. When the group wants to do something that’s frowned upon in your community.
12. When you have to play dance instructor every time a new craze comes out.