While we were all still recovering from our LEMONADE hangover, Drake blessed us with some artwork for his highly anticipated album, Views From the 6. The artwork features the Canadian rapper photoshopped on top of the CN Tower in Toronto. Let's just say Twitter wasted no time when they got their hands on this
1. Enter the Jordan crying face.
had to add my little spin on the drake artwork pic.twitter.com/asWvjSK2ZB— I'm Creative... AF (@BillionBus) April 25, 2016'
Like what you're reading?
Get more in your inbox.
2. And, Skai Jackson because we all know Drake is petty AF.
3. We even had a brief cameo from this legendary Drake meme.
4. Birdman in the corner like: "Is this album called Views From the 6 or Sights from Toronto?"
5. This one might just win the Pettiest Meme of the Year award.
6. Na, but Meek was probably looking at this meme in that last photo.
7. Even Bey isn't exempt from this savagery. Behold,"Views From the Cornrows."
The jokes are already coming in. #VIEWS pic.twitter.com/Ja1aZ2fxDy — 2DOPEBOYZ (@2DopeBoyz) April 25, 2016 '
8. "Views from 'Where's Drizzy?' a new children's book coming to your local Barnes & Nobles."
9. ANOTHER ONE.
Idk how but...this L still makes its way back to Meek. #VIEWS pic.twitter.com/HQdOudtFXG — h.shariff (@haikotelli) April 25, 2016 '
10. Nah, but seriously though. Drake fans might just rival the #BeyHive.
11. Don't lie-- a Drake, J. Cole collab album would be the truth.
12. Ernie and Bert already know, and they're teaching the children too.
13. Now y'all know Norm couldn't let this one pass him by.
14. When you realize that you're scared of heights...
15. And when you REFUSE to let that One Dance pass you by.
WHEN YOU LATE FOR CARIBANA AND NOW ALL THE DUFFERIN BUSES ARE PACKED pic.twitter.com/gq3diSpfrv — most slept on (@DijahSB) April 25, 2016 '