1. Enter the Jordan crying face.
had to add my little spin on the drake artwork pic.twitter.com/asWvjSK2ZB— I'm Creative... AF (@BillionBus) April 25, 2016
2. And, Skai Jackson because we all know Drake is petty AF.Photo: Tumblr
3. We even had a brief cameo from this legendary Drake meme.Photo; Twitter
4. Birdman in the corner like: "Is this album called Views From the 6 or Sights from Toronto?"Photo: Tumblr
5. This one might just win the Pettiest Meme of the Year award.
Meek's #VIEWS pic.twitter.com/amOwAVFhsJ — Complex (@ComplexMag) April 25, 2016
6. Na, but Meek was probably looking at this meme in that last photo.
— Edward Chiu (@edwardjschiu) April 25, 2016
7. Even Bey isn't exempt from this savagery. Behold,"Views From the Cornrows."
The jokes are already coming in. #VIEWS pic.twitter.com/Ja1aZ2fxDy — 2DOPEBOYZ (@2DopeBoyz) April 25, 2016
8. "Views from 'Where's Drizzy?' a new children's book coming to your local Barnes & Nobles."
9. ANOTHER ONE.
Idk how but...this L still makes its way back to Meek. #VIEWS pic.twitter.com/HQdOudtFXG — h.shariff (@haikotelli) April 25, 2016
10. Nah, but seriously though. Drake fans might just rival the #BeyHive.Photo: Twitter
11. Don't lie-- a Drake, J. Cole collab album would be the truth.
12. Ernie and Bert already know, and they're teaching the children too.Photo: Twitter
13. Now y'all know Norm couldn't let this one pass him by.Photo: Twitter
14. When you realize that you're scared of heights...Photo: Twitter
15. And when you REFUSE to let that One Dance pass you by.
WHEN YOU LATE FOR CARIBANA AND NOW ALL THE DUFFERIN BUSES ARE PACKED pic.twitter.com/gq3diSpfrv — most slept on (@DijahSB) April 25, 2016Who's responsible for Black Twitter having Photoshop? We need answers. Photo: Giphy