1. I don't see a 61-year old in any of these photos. But apparently, there is.
2. Have you ever seen 90 look THIS good?
Black don't crack RT @brownblaze: Cicely Tyson. 2015. She is 90, ya'll. NINETY. pic.twitter.com/40YST82lB7 — Robss (@xoRobss) May 17, 2015Photo: giphy
3. Lord have mercy.
Pops, he looks more like my brother, this man 46 years old 😳😎 pic.twitter.com/f4AzLWeWVC— RellyMoe$ (@_King_Rell_) October 18, 2015
4. Not a crack, wrinkle, or flaw in sight...it's just...ugh.
Flawless"@Jbrous14: "2015 Black Don't Crack Symposium" pic.twitter.com/dea9Sryuvj" — alphasub (@alphasubmissive) February 22, 2015Photo: tumblr
5. There is a mother in this photo??? (There is.)
Mom, twin & me.❤️ pic.twitter.com/2l5QEfYX1f— Kaylan Mahomes (@kaylan_17) January 28, 2016
6. Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's melanin.
When yo mama 38 and still killin y'all #blackdontcrack pic.twitter.com/GuXcJc0B3m — Kievan Boudreaux (@Kievan_44) January 31, 2016Photo: tumblr
7. Ciara could easily be a model. Her skin is beautiful and only getting better with time.
8. Jenifer Lewis can do no wrong. From looks to poise and attitude, her black cracks for no one.
If you're HAPPY and 59 years young today - clap your hands! pic.twitter.com/ktmHTVAF2M — Jenifer Lewis (@JeniferLewis) January 25, 2016Photo: tumblr
9. How Sway?!Photo: twitter Photo: tumblr
10. Who. Is. The. Mother?!
11. I'm supposed to believe someone in this photo is three years away from 50?
12. Janet still looks like Penny from Good Times.
13. I can only imagine the faces people make when she tells folks she's over 40.
👏✊ #BlackDontCrack RT @__BHB__ 41?! RT @EveAyoola Please guys she is 41, let's all pray for us to all age like her. pic.twitter.com/q2H5GLFrr8 — Ä-LEX-ANDER DA GREAT (@LEXercise) January 18, 2016Photo: sodahead
14. This is just unreal.
Guys. I'm 35. This is my daughter.. She's 16. I was 19 when I had her.. Any other ?'s lol 👵🏽 pic.twitter.com/VFIC0BowWz— Milfy Rock (@TheMilfGod) January 17, 2016
15. She's how old??? They look like they could be siblings.
My moms made 45 on the 21st ...& you can't even tell 😍💙 pic.twitter.com/247IfVUoYO — Dev (@Toorealdevin) January 23, 2016Photo: tumblr
16. You mean to tell me they didn't just swap outfits? There is a 26 year difference??
17. Coconut oil is clearly the key to success. Look. At. Her. Skin.
my cousin turned 30 today but don't look a day over 18. ✨💕 #blackdontcrack 😂 pic.twitter.com/TPeYxfF3bt — cutthroat (@loveejoanne) January 28, 2016Photo: imgur
18. Does anyone know what Pharrell's skin care regimen is?
19. Regina Hall has gotta be a vampire or something. She does not age.
Regina hall is 45 😍 pic.twitter.com/Y7acWxI5Ee — Black Girls (@BlackCuites) January 22, 2016Photo: wikia
20. These four look like they could cast a "Girlfriends" reboot. Angela Bassett is 56, Tasha Smith, age 44, Brandy, 36, and Tisha Campbell-Martin, 47.
I just know Angela Bassett, who's almost 60, is not standing to the left looking 30! I love black women 😩 pic.twitter.com/BSHgvxgRbh— bonita applebum. (@MayorWhitney) December 13, 2015
21. Once accepted in the 2012 racial draft, Justin Timberlake's black don't crack privileges were instated.
22. But, hold on to your black don't crack privileges cause when they're gone...they're gone.
Photo: tumblr If you didn't know the magic of melanin before, let Florida Evans leave you with this wise message. Photo: tumblr
I just wanna know why Stacey dash would throw her black don't crack gene out like that pic.twitter.com/pGnXJ3v3oD— M✿ (@poeticgf) January 23, 2016