9 Songs To Add to Your Black Wedding playlist
When I find myself attending a black wedding, I know that I’m in for a treat when it comes to music. I go in expecting to hear some of my favorite classic love songs spouted from the organ, piano or whatever musical instrument the soon-to-be husband and wife pulled together for the event. Every time you find yourself attending a black wedding, there is a high probability these classics will be played at some point during the ceremony. To celebrate all of the folks who look to get married here are nine songs that you should consider adding to your playlist.
1. “All My Life” – K-Ci & JoJo
2. “Spend My Life With You” – Eric Benét ft Tamia
3. “Let’s Get Married” – Jagged Edge
4. “You” – Jesse Powell
5. “For You” – Kenny Lattimore
6. “Endless Love” – Mariah Carey and Luther Vandross
7. “Never Felt This Way” – Brian McKnight
8. “For You I Will” – Monica
9. “The Closer I Get To You” – Beyoncé & Luther Vandross
Want more content like this? Sign up for our weekly newsletter below.