When rapper Desiigner released a song named after Future's debut album, Metro Boomin' & the #FutureHive no longer trusted him
Desiigner dropped a song named after a Future album pic.twitter.com/kF3pSgllOw — 2DOPEBOYZ (@2DopeBoyz) March 17, 2016 '' Black Twitter took offense to this evident style-jacking of Nayvadius, and responded with #DesiignerSongs; discounted versions of Future hits. Hilarity ensued
1. When the water is plentiful, but the bread is few.
#DesiignerSongs Assumed It Was A Famine— Tina and Jeff's Boy (@CoryTownes) March 17, 2016'
2. The song that played when you listened to Kanye's The Life of Pablo.
#DesiignerSongs Thought It Was Future
Like what you're reading?
Get more in your inbox.
3. When your team misses the dance and has to settle for the complimentary tournament.
4. Bruce Lee's second cousin by marriage uses this as his dojo's theme song.
#DesiignerSongs Judo Kick — Tina and Jeff's Boy (@CoryTownes) March 17, 2016 '
5. When the word "purple" is already claimed and you reign over nothing.
#DesiignerAlbums Violet Precipitation— DJ MrKrabsademiks (@HeadphoneJones_) March 17, 2016'
6. When commas are the least of your grammar woes
7. When you think you're the source of the power.
#DesiignerSongs I'm the Outlet— king (@trapkeezus) March 17, 2016'
8. The song you play when you lack time management skills.
9. When your mixtape drops but you've got an early bedtime.
#DesiignerSongs 65 Evenings— Tina and Jeff's Boy (@CoryTownes) March 17, 2016'
10. Songs for the middle-aged man persevering through the mid-life crisis.
#DesiignerSongs The Asprin & Escorts joint — king (@trapkeezus) March 17, 2016 '
11. When you've already used "violet" and can only afford ones and fives at the strip club.
12. The song when you wanna flex but only have a Payless budget.
#DesiignerSongs pic.twitter.com/pzpmAri8aw — matt (@MattHasTheMusic) March 17, 2016 '
13. The song playing on the wedding night of the 40-year-old virgin.
#DesiignerSongs Wealthy Intercourse— David D. (@DavidDTSS) March 17, 2016'