It’s no secret that I’m obsessed with my slow cooker. And one thing I enjoy just as much are some good chicken tacos, although they’re difficult to find. This recipe from Two Healthy Kitchens has been a lifesaver, and, unlike many recipes, this one only includes only three ingredients and three super easy steps. It’s so simple, you can use the same ingredients to try slow cooker chicken taquitos or enchiladas.
First thing’s first, here’s the recipe for some tasty slow cooker chicken tacos:
What you’ll need:
Serving size: 6
1 1/2 pounds chicken breasts
1 jar salsa
1 pack taco seasoning
Estimated cooking time: 4 hours
1. Add all of the ingredients to your crockpot and turn it on high. Let the food cook for about three hours or until the meat is really tender.
2. Remove the chicken from the pot and place it on a plate.
3. Take your two forks and shred the chicken breasts to your liking.
4. Add the chicken back to the sauce and let it cook for about ten minutes.
5. When the chicken is finally done, grab your tortillas and toppings to build your taco to perfection. There you have it, some delicious chicken tacos!
Have you tried this recipe? Let us know how you liked it in the comments below!