For the past seven years, President Obama has celebrated his birthday in proper, stately White House manner, but that ends today. On this, the 4th day of August the year of our lord 2016, we celebrate the 55th birthday of the 44th President of these United States.
With just 168 days left to occupy the residence at Pennsylvania Avenue, it is time to throw him the most turnt, epic, unapologetically black summer time kickback to set it out the right way!
Here are 21 ways we plan to get it in for President Obama’s final birthday as a sitting President:
1. The decorating committee came in last night to revamp the White House art collection with a few original, swap meet, pieces.
2. Wait…Security! How does she always get past Secret Service?
3. Anyway, first things first, cue the entertainment.
4. Can we get Rev. William Barber to come bless this food?
5. And now Mr. President, a special trap karaoke performance by The First Lady, Missy and James Corden.
6. We got Dj Khaled in the back dropping major keys on the ones and two’s.
7. And Puffy in the corner serving the beverages.
8. Wait…who invited Ms. Shirleen? She got Trump out here in the dunking booth on the White House steps.
Protest Part 1: Shirleen couldn’t make it to #chicago so she scheduled her own protest…press Play to find out what happened! #2016 #church #mother #sunday #justcomdey #dumptrump #sunday #shirleen #saintsbelike #comedian #cleancomedy #atlanta #actress #churchfunny #sistershirleen #cleancomedytakeover