We pretty much have accepted that Whitney Houston is an audit icon since refuting Diane Sawyer's accusation with this now infamous request for proof. But there was another moment in which Whitney broke down the steps to properly auditing anyone's transgressions.
1. Firstly, start with the date and activity in question. This sets the ground for a #FactsOnly conversation.
2. Then comes the intro to this audit. It's speculative, but depending on the back up you have waiting, you can be as discrete or detailed as necessary.
3. Now you can begin your questioning. Depending on how sure you are, snark is optional here.
4. But do throw a little shade for emphasis.
5. Now comes the moment you've building up to…
6. …Boom! Hand over the receipts.
And that, my friends, is how you administer a Whitney-proof audit.