The Ultimate "Netflix and Chill" Popcorn Recipe
October 10, 2015 at 7:30 am
As the temperature begins to drop, you might be faced with a slew of questions that need answers. Do I need to wear my coat or a hoodie? Should I sip on apple cider or hot chocolate? And most importantly, what are your plans for cuffing season ?
#NetflixandChill or nah?
If you’ve been living under a rock and have no idea what this entails, it’s the new-age blockbuster night. Couples (I am using this word loosely) decide to simply have a date-night and Netflix, hang out for the evening and possibly hook-up. *Note* today the word “possibly” means most definitely.
But, what if you want to jazz up your date night for that special boo? I have the perfect cuffing-season approved #NetflixAndChill popcorn recipe for you.
What you need
- A bowl of freshly popped popcorn, preferably from a popper (not microwavable). You can find an inexpensive popper at your local discount department store.
- A generous amount of parmesan cheese
- sea salt (to taste)
- truffle oil
ATTN cuffers: Truffle oil is typically expensive and should only be used if you know for certain you want to be “chose.” Truffle oil is a culinary signal of undying love and commitment, use it wisely.
What to do
- Combine popcorn, parmesan cheese, sea salt and shake well.
- Drizzle truffle oil and butter
- Top with parsley and enjoy!
Check out my Periscope of me making this deliciousness!