17 hilarious tweets that prove the BeyHive will do anything for Beyoncé concert tickets
February 09, 2016 at 4:40 am
The commentary became more dire when false photos of ticket prices began surfacing on Twitter. As a result, the reactions to the #FormationWorldTour tickets led to some of the most hilarious get rich quick schemes the Twittersphere has ever concocted
we have 2 days to realize what in our life isn't important (car, kids, food, etc) and can be sacrificed for Beyoncé tickets— Desus Nice (@desusnice) February 8, 2016
1. Someone alert the black market.
1 gently* used liver, will trade for Beyoncé tickets *this is a lie — Carina MacKenzie (@cadlymack) February 8, 2016
2. Drop it low for the #Formation show.
Welp, time to hit the pole for these Beyonce tickets.— F0XY (@foxyhotmess) February 8, 2016
3. Don't make a permanent decision for a temporary moment. (But let's be honest Beyoncé memories last forever.)
You will not spend your tax return on Beyoncé tickets, b*tch, you will not spend your tax return on Beyoncé tickets! pic.twitter.com/dkMuosOjqG — Tro'juan Henderson (@Trojuan_) February 8, 2016
4. Hey big head...
Texting people asking them for Beyoncé tickets for my birthday like pic.twitter.com/bgXN2hghPx— Typhaneto (@TyphanieAndCo) February 8, 2016
5. When you just might have to set it off.
me & my friends tomorrow trying to figure out how we're gonna get beyonce tickets pic.twitter.com/YcqiISHcvA — Alex English (@alex3nglish) February 8, 2016
6. I'm sorry, all of a sudden I can't hear.
Me on the phone with the bank teller telling me I need to stop going in the negative for Beyoncé pic.twitter.com/k1biFua2T2— Negro Nose (@TvnyLvx) February 8, 2016
7. Hold on to your pocketbooks.
Me stealing purses to pay for Beyoncé tickets #FormationTour pic.twitter.com/DMgaQoun8f — Negro Nose (@TvnyLvx) February 8, 2016
8. It goes down in the DMs.
DM's are open for people who can afford Beyonce tickets.— The Kitchenista (@MissAngelaDavis) February 9, 2016
9. Just make sure an arrest warrant is served after the concert.
Trying to get Beyoncé tickets like pic.twitter.com/B0DyCHSx9D — baby hair & afros (@shanghaibey) February 9, 2016
10. Share a life to get your life.
Lemme sell a kidney real quick or some eggs so I can buy these Beyoncé tickets— Ombriel (@EarlsBottomLip) February 8, 2016
11. Help, I've fallen and I can't get up.
when you notice they didnt put out a wet floor sign and you need beyonce tickets pic.twitter.com/VInmDYoWnq — Meggy (@OhEmmeG) February 8, 2016
12. Bad credit is a sacrifice in exchange for smelling the wind breeze from Beyoncé's weave.
Beyoncé tickets >>> paying off my credit card— Fatniss Collardgreen (@lexxaye) February 8, 2016
13. For just a few dollars, you can help this bee reach the Beyhive.
already launching a kickstarter for Beyoncé tickets — mulder, it's me (@pilotbacon) February 8, 2016
14. Bey before Mommy!? Cold world.
I was just about to buy my mom bday present but not no more I have to get these Beyoncé tickets— Licorice2 (@Liccorice2) February 7, 2016
15. But...is Bey letting ya'll stay at her crib?
bout to sell my mom and dads house for these #Beyonce tickets. so glad they understand why i'm doing this — zedé harut (@zahdayy) February 8, 2016
16. "I need this money for health reasons...I might die if I don't see this concert".
*takes out a loan to buy Beyoncé tickets*— peddy (@wailorde) February 8, 2016
17. Just leave the money on the nightstand.
Ladies chill lmao 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 old ass Nate pic.twitter.com/PcL7Xpv8gi — Ambition (@kidthefinest) February 9, 2016Although, we will still make a way out of no way to ensure that we make it to see Bey in action, it's safe to say that when glancing at those prices, we all were collectively saying the same thing
Me lookin' at Beyoncé ticket prices💀 pic.twitter.com/VGeBhYU30Z— ⠎⠉⠓⠥⠽⠇⠑⠗ (@skylizzle_) February 8, 2016