VH1’s hit franchise “Love & Hip Hop” is heading to Tinseltown, with the series premiere of “Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood.” Premiering on
Monday, September 15 at 8PM
The series will follow a brand new cast of celebrities and musicians including:
- Ray J- Recording artist who has been romantically linked to several well-known names in recent years. Currently, he seems inseparable from his best friend and executive assistant Morgan Hardman.
- Soulja Boy -YouTube sensation with his hit “Crank Dat,” romantically linked to R&B Royalty, Nia Riley, daughter of Grammy-award winning music producer/singer/songwriter Teddy Riley.
- Omarion- Former lead singer of hit R&B band B2K, now pursuing a solo career while dating Apryl Jones, a backup vocalist. The two are currently expecting their first child.
- Lil Fizz- Former bandmember of R&B band B2K who, although he shares a child with ex-girlfriend Moniece Slaughter, is thinking about settling down with his present love Amanda Secor.
- Young Berg -Grammy-nominated producer and musician. He has worked with artists such as Lil Wayne, T Pain, Ray J, Tamar Braxton and Meek Mill.
- Teairra Marie-Actress and R&B songstress and ex-girlfriend to Ray J. Popular for her hit song “Make Her Feel Good.”
- Hazel E –Former celebrity publicist, currently pursuing her own music career as a rapper.
- Yesi Ortiz- "Voice of LA," DJ/ Music Director for hip hop radio station Power 106.
- Sincere- A premier club promoter in the Los Angeles area.
- Nikki Mudarris- A born and bred LA girl, Nikki is an heir to her family’s real estate fortune.
After “Love & Hip Hop: NY” and “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta,” the West Coast will make its own splash in “Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood,” when the series premieres on Monday, September 15 at 8PM
"Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood” is executive produced by Mona Scott-Young for Monami Entertainment and Toby Barraud and Stefan Springman for Eastern TV. Susan Levison, Nina L. Diaz and Vivian Gomez are executive producers for VH1.
Follow "Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood" on Instagram and Twitter using @LoveHipHopVH1, and here on Facebook. Join the conversation using #LHHH.