Suge Knight Jr. Is Backtracking On His Statement About Tupac Being Alive

J also asked his dad about his involvement in the murder.

Photo credit:Instagram

| May 23 2019,

8:45 pm

Suge Knight’s son is backtracking months after he claimed Tupac was still alive.

Suge Knight Jr. denied believing ‘Pac was still alive during an interview with REAL 92.3 LA.

“Do I think Pac still alive? No, I don't think Pac is still alive,” Knight said.

His statement contradicts what he said on Instagram in October. Knight claimed the “Changes” rapper was still alive and living in Malaysia, as Blavity previously reported. 

“[Tupac] never left us. They’ll be after me soon smh,” he wrote. Knight Jr. also claimed he wasn’t on drugs and claimed someone was after him.


Even though Knight doesn’t believe Tupac is still alive, he did confirm new music from the late rapper would be released soon.

He also admitted he asked his dad if he had anything to do with the murder.

“One time, I asked my pops like… ‘what happened with that ‘Pac night stuff?” the 23-year-old recalled. “He pulled me to the side like… ‘why would I set myself up with that, man? Plus, that was my brother. That was my little bro.’”




Big Suge also made his son feel the bullet lodged in his head.

“I felt that bullet and I never asked him no stupid question like that again,” said Knight. “I was about 10 [years old].”

Watch the full interview below: