The Shakur Estate Just Got Control Of Unreleased Tupac Music, And New Albums Are Reportedly In The Works
There's reportedly enough new music for two, possibly, three full albums.
Following the resolution of a lawsuit between Tupac Shakur's estate and Entertainment One, the company that bought Death Row in 2013, The Fader reports new music from the artist could be on the way.
Like what you're reading?
Get more in your inbox.
According to The Blast, the Shakur estate will receive a cash payment and a trove of unreleased Pac tracks, enough for "two, and possibly three" new albums. The estate plans to package the music and to release previously unheard material soon.
As that news began making the rounds, Suge Knight's son, Suge J. Knight, made new claims that Tupac is still alive and is currently living his best life in Malaysia. His father has long said the rapper remains alive.
Suge J. Knight made the latest allegation on Instagram.
Knight released two photos with an aged Tupac hanging out with rapper 50 Cent and a photo with Pac with Beyoncé.
Knight the younger also claimed the Illuminati would soon come after him for revealing the truth and said in a video, "Real s**t bro, I'm not f**king playing."
Those initial posts were only the tip of the iceberg. Following Knight's posts, another video with a man wearing all red who uncannily resembles 'Pac circulated on social media Thursday.
Liking this content? Now, check these out:
22 Years After His Death, Tupac's Lyrics Send A Loud Message About Black Mental Health
Oakland Museum Exhibit Honors The 'Wisdom' Of Hip-Hop In Attempt To Give It The Respect It Will Forever Deserve