10 Reasons Why Jaden and Willow Smith are probably Aliens
March 19, 2015 at 8:30 am
If you’re an alien race and you want to invade Earth, who would you disguise yourself as to infiltrate the system?
The best answer is a famous person. A famous person can get a message across to a mass amount of people with little effort. They also have a lot of money and influence. Willow and Jaden Smith were born into fame and fortune; they didn’t have to work for the attention they get. Here are ten reasons why Willow and Jaden Smith are aliens:
1) They’re trying to obtain followers by teaching their native philosophical beliefs to the world.
- Jaden: Exactly. Because your mind has a duality to it. So when one thought goes into your mind, it’s not just one thought, it has to bounce off both hemispheres of the brain. When you’re thinking about something happy, you’re thinking about something sad. When you think about an apple, you also think about the opposite of an apple. It’s a tool for understanding mathematics and things with two separate realities. But for creativity: That comes from a place of oneness. That’s not a duality consciousness. And you can’t listen to your mind in those times — it’ll tell you what you think and also what other people think.
- Willow: And then you think about what you think, which is very dangerous.
2) Time moves differently for them on the planet, and in the universe, that they are from.
- Jaden: It’s proven that how time moves for you depends on where you are in the universe. It’s relative to beings and other places. But on the level of being here on earth, if you are aware in a moment, one second can last a year. And if you are unaware, your whole childhood, your whole life, can pass by in six seconds. But it’s also such a thing that you can get lost in.
- Willow: I mean, time for me, I can make it go slow or fast, however I please, and that’s how I know it doesn’t exist.
3) Unlike most children their age, Science and the Space Time Continuum are interesting topics.
- Refer to argument 2
- Jaden: Right, because you have to live. There’s a theoretical physicist inside all of our minds, and you can talk and talk, but it’s living.
4) What they’re reading:
- Willow: Quantum Physics. Osho.
- But Willow also says: “They’re no novels that I like to read so I write my own novels, and then I read them again, and it’s the best thing.”
- Jaden: “The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life and ancient texts; things that can be pre-dated.”
5) They’re trying to convince the world that school is not necessary in order to dumb down the human race so their civilization can invade with an advantage.
- Jaden: Here’s the deal: School is not authentic because it ends. It’s not true, it’s not real. Our learning will never end. The school that we go to every single morning, we will continue to go to.
- Willow: I went to school for one year. It was the best experience but the worst experience. The best experience because I was like, ‘Oh, now, I know why kids are so depressed.’ But it was the worst experience because I was depressed.
- Jaden: You never learn anything in school. Think about how many car accidents happen every day. Drivers ed? What’s up? I still haven’t been to driver’s ed. because if everybody I know has been in an accident. I can’t see how driver’s ed. is really helping them out.
6) They have their own language.
- Jaden: I Don’t Want You Guys To Think Because I Was Born In America That I Speak And Abide By English Grammar. I Speak Jaden, Indefinitely.
- Willow: …because living.
7) This is actually a scientific fact about babies on their home planet:
- Jaden: When babies are born, their soft spots bump: It has, like, a heartbeat in it. That’s because energy is coming through their body, up and down.
- Willow: Prana energy.
- Jaden: It’s prana energy because they still breathe through their stomach. They remember. Babies remember.
- Willow: When they’re in the stomach, they’re so aware, putting all their bones together, putting all their ligaments together. But they’re shocked by this harsh world.
- Jaden: By the chemicals and things, and then slowly…
- Willow: As they grow up, they start losing.
- Jaden: You know, they become just like us.
8) They believe their race is just better.
- Willow: They’re no novels that I like to read so I write my own novels, and then I read them again, and it’s the best thing.
- Willow: I mean, ‘Whip My Hair’ was a great thing. When I look back I think, “Wow, I did so much for young black girls…And I’m doing that now but in a whole different way, coming from source energy and universal truths.”
- Willow: Me and Jaden just figured out that our voices sound like chocolate together. As good as chocolate tastes, it sounds that good.
Jayden at Kimye’s wedding dressed as an “Albino Batman.”
9) In an interview, they expressed their future goals to become so strong that they can take anyone in a fight (for earth).
- Willow: I think by the time we’re 30 or 20, we’re going to be climbing as many mountains as we can possibly climb.
- Jaden: I have a goal to be just the most craziest person of all time. And when I say craziest, I mean, like, I want to do like Olympic-level things. I want to be the most durable person on the planet.
10) They want to rule the world.
- Jaden: You can be a pharaoh, like, a pharaoh means, that which you will become.
For more witty content Black culture sign up for our email list below.