11 of the cutest kids who kept it way too real
August 20, 2016 at 5:30 am
16 years after Kids Say the Darndest Things has ended, we have social media to bring the cutest, realest kids out there to brighten up our days. They say some of the most inspirational, heart-warming and downright truthful statements with no hesitation. Here are 11 times kids kept it way too real— adults, take notes
1. This kid who speaks on the importance of knowledge vs. material possessions.
2. This young Jamaican boy who sets the bar HIGH on working hard to achieve your goals
This kid got my life together in less than a minute pic.twitter.com/SqiHkiYLit — Pablo Baecasso (@DalaiMamaa) July 29, 2016
3. This little girl who kept it TOO real about police brutality on the 4th of July.
4. This little girl dancing to "Sorry" by Beyoncé.
5. This little boy who knows just what to say to make anybody's day.
My new favorite video on the internet pic.twitter.com/O3t8D7kNu2 — Nay (@OMGImNay) April 19, 2016
6. This little girl (Baby 'Milah) who's all of us in the winter when the sun goes down at 4 p.m.
7. This blessed baby who showed her dad the realness of having thick hair.
8. This little girl who cried because President Obama will be leaving the Oval Office.
9. This little girl who perfectly acts out how to react to boys and their cooties in elementary school.
10. This little girl who has a message for every 'two-faced' person out there.
11. This little girl who is every person who needs attention 24/7.
When you've been with your girl all day and you try to leave pic.twitter.com/Y6Lkiz8pYd— Cute Black Babies (@Lilblackbabies) February 19, 2016