- Sanders will continue neighborhood conversations with community stakeholders and leaders in the African American community to hear what they have to say and address those issues,
- Begin a more detailed outreach approach to African Americans in Virginia, Alabama, Georgia, Tennessee and Mississippi,
- Release a list of all the elected African American officials who endorse Sanders to garner further support from the African American community,
- Embark upon barbershop, beauty shop and park tours to reach the community,
- Embark upon a Historically Black Colleges and Universities tour with a newly hired HBCU coordinator.
- Further engage the faith-based community with the recent hire of a national faith based director
Remember, sharing is caring.