17 Thoughts we all had watching the "Work" music video
February 22, 2016 at 3:21 pm
How did Twitter take the release?
1. 3rd shift Twitter clocked in early.
2. Tweets went to every possible extreme.
If I bring Rihanna home & my mom don't like her, then that ain't my mom anymore
— Jordan (@JMYChi) February 22, 2016
3. Because "Work" is an occupational hazard.
4. Sweat and regret.
@rihanna this could of been us 😩 #WORKvideo pic.twitter.com/1Dj0PPuoB8 — Baby R #86 (@BabyOTH) February 22, 2016
5. The overflow of aesthetics made hearts flutter.
When you're plottin on the low 😂 pic.twitter.com/F7Pk42DwNa— WERK (@LadyOnTheMuna) February 22, 2016
6. We're all collectively weak at the knees.
You after watching Rihanna and Drake. #WORKvideo pic.twitter.com/Q73vUu4rwJ — Nerdy Wonka (@NerdyWonka) February 22, 2016
7. Let's face it, the video is just too hot for sitting.
Mood after watching the work video pic.twitter.com/9C6U2aTcoX— Feyoncé (@Denise_Doll) February 22, 2016
8. Admit it, you've watched the video more than once.
Watchin #WORKvideo for the millionth time pic.twitter.com/tpY6mri82Z — WERK (@LadyOnTheMuna) February 22, 2016
9. A total of 14 minutes of our lives gone, plus this Elmo video.
10. We're done.
me for the rest of the day. thanks @rihanna #work pic.twitter.com/vhAbkZ7bqm — Sakita Holley (@MissSuccess) February 22, 2016
11. But can we address the one thing on everyone's mind?
I wish Rihanna and Drake were a thing.— bree (@exquisite_eye) February 22, 2016
12. Scratch that. The two things on everyone's mind.
Chris definitely just text Rihanna 'hey stranger' — Jon Snow (@ZakaryLoso) February 22, 2016
Who did this?
13. So are ya'll together or nah?
He mad eye contact.. And his soul left.. If you look closely.. You see his soul leaving.. Through his turtle neck pic.twitter.com/XQ3HYkTpGk— WordSmiff (@_WordSmiff_) February 22, 2016
14. So here's to nipple emancipation.
Rihanna just reaffirmed my whole no bra wearing aesthetic. Thanks, girl
— Diamond Sharp (@diamonde) February 22, 2016
15. And one time for going back to the basics.
Public Service Announcement: Rihanna is not twerking. She is whining. A specific form of dance created in the Caribbean with African roots.— Mr. Fenty (@MrLankee) February 22, 2016
16. We will go out on a limb here to say no one is doing any work today.
I feel like nobody's gotten any work done since Rihanna dropped — best of both worlds. (@MichellCClark) February 22, 2016