17 Receipts that capture Hillary Clinton's attempt to rewrite history #HistorybyHillary
#HistoryByHillary I'd like to thank the FBI for upholding the values of the Black Panther Movement and risking their lives to protect them— Hari Ziyad (@RaceBaitR) March 11, 2016
1. When history looks different from your point of view
#HistoryByHillary Let us remember the parade of white supporters that led the Little Rock 9 to integrate Central HS pic.twitter.com/lOz90oywZM — Hamza Mussé (@hamzamusse) March 12, 2016
Like what you're reading?
Get more in your inbox.
2. When you rally hard to gain the black vote
"Ya know, it was really the plantation owners that gave Harriet Tubman her big break. I'm proud to support small-biz" #HistoryByHillary— Tabias Olajuawon (@blaqueerflow) March 12, 2016
3. When actions speak louder than words
"You know, it was my husband that really started the conversation around ending mass incarceration."#HistoryByHillary — BrownBlaze (@brownblaze) March 12, 2016
4. When you're starting to look a lot like Hollywood's version of history
5. When you're trying to join a legacy of American figures who did more harm than good
"Columbus really started the conversation on how to peacefully enter a country and become a productive citizen." #HistoryByHillary — BrownBlaze (@brownblaze) March 12, 2016
6. When you'll do anything for that vote though
7. When she said she didn't see Bernie Sanders when she was trying to get healthcare, but Kodak captured the memory.
Well that's embarrassing... #HistoryByHillary pic.twitter.com/emtzqksRD5 — Spencer Reed (@SpencerColeReed) March 12, 2016
8. When she must have forgotten writing this, too.
9. When she conveniently became a champion for change and equality
"I've always been a proud supporter of the LGBTQ community" - #HistoryByHillary pic.twitter.com/OHfAmdHFjX — Coalhouse Tweeter Jr (@CoalhouseTweets) March 13, 2016
10. When she claimed to not know Donald Trump that well
No. 1Her cozy relationship with #Trump.#whatswrongwithhillary#WhichHillary#HistoryByHillary pic.twitter.com/8V5DrzC9dV — ♞ Ðaηi ♀ εℓa ツ™ (@SomeBlueDevilFL) March 14, 2016
11. When she tries to position herself as a leader for liberal, progressive movements, but her resume' proves otherwise
#HistoryByHillary I'm a progressive who gets things done. They just happen to be "things" that aren't progressive. pic.twitter.com/1CVzutfgUL — Goodbye Third Way (@PittsBern) March 12, 2016
12. When she claims to take down Wall Street and hold them accountable, but she in fact has financial relations with them
13. When she says she will fight to keep families together and supported the DREAM Act, but...
#HistoryByHillary: I would never deport children. pic.twitter.com/wIsGb0sB51 — Goodbye Third Way (@PittsBern) March 12, 2016
14. When the lies are much louder than the truth
15. When the video evidence proves she knew what she was trying to insinuate then, and she still isn't up to speed on the facts nearly 20 years later
.@HillaryClinton explanation of use of "super-predator" doesn't hold up. Here's Why #BLM #HistoryByHillary https://t.co/KLW7Fx9XVi — YoungPPL4Bernie (@YoungPPL4Bernie) March 12, 2016
16. When the numbers just don't add up
17. When feminism is only a topic of concern when it's convenient
"You Have The Right To Be Heard, You Have The Right To Be Believed" Except When It's Inconvenient #HistoryByHillary pic.twitter.com/8tTCAGpUDU — Guerrilla Socialists (@GuerrillaDems) March 12, 2016