Natural hair expert and author Orjanette Bryant helps readers achieve natural hair goals
It was then that she decided to take her health more seriously.
- Get rid of the perm and chemicals. Once you leave them behind, never return.
- Always read the labels and learn about the ingredients and the effects they can have on your hair and your body in general.
- Identify what type of hair you have. For example, high porosity hair requires a different hair care regimen than low porosity hair.
- Understand your medical history. If you have dry hair, it could be a result of your diet, the medication you are taking or genetics.
- If you get your hair done at a salon, make sure to ask questions and talk to your beautician.
- Consider using only organic products. Not only is it better for your hair, but it will save you a lot of money.
Like what you're reading?
Get more in your inbox.