13 feelings every OITNB fan experiences before a new season drops
June 15, 2016 at 2:44 pm
It’s that time of year again. Netflix’s Orange is the New Black is coming back with a new season and if you’re a real Litchfield aficianado, you’ve already carved out time in your schedule for a binge-watching session. With only a few days left until the season four premiere on June 17th, you’re probably going through a pre-OITNB mental incarceration.
Here are 13 emotions we’ve all encountered as anticipation builds for the new season.
1. When the preview for the new season first popped up on your TL.
2. Everybody was like “YAAAAS it’s finally back!”
3. But once you watched the teaser, you couldn’t believe the craziness and needed more.
4. Soon your inner Crazy Eyes got overly excited and started to scheme about how to binge watch through your busy schedule.
Taking off of work is always acceptable when a new season of Orange is the New Black premieres.
5. Then you realized that you don’t remember what happened last season because you binged it in 24 hours and haven’t looked back since last summer.
That’s not going to stop you from doing it again this year, though.
6. But you remembered that Google is the PLUG and quickly switched tabs to find a synopsis.
7. 10 seconds later everything came back to you so it was LIT…again
8. Until you realized that the premiere is MONTHS away.
Why are you so cruel, Netflix?!
9. But any slice of “OITNB” is like a piece of heaven so you savor it.
And again, and again and AGAIN.