15 brunch plates from DC that will make your mouth water.
April 18, 2015 at 2:11 am
More and more people are replacing their weekend breakfast or lunch out routines with one meal: brunch. If you’re not a breakfast person, or if you enjoy staying up late and partying on weekends, then this is the perfect meal for you. And with the number of restaurants offering brunch in the DMV area, it’s kind of hard to keep track of the good ones – the most popular ones according to the brunch crowd, that is.
And so we took it upon ourselves to list out 15 of the best brunch spots to lounge about on lazy weekends. Try these places if you’re dropping by or live near.
1. Masa 14 – Washington, DC
Pork Belly Steamed Buns – photo by Yelp user Diana Y.
2. Wicked Waffle – Washington, DC
3. Georgia Brown’s Restaurant – Washington, DC
4. Perry’s Restaurant – Columbia Rd, Washington, DC
5. Birch & Barley – Logan Circle, Washington, DC
6. Cafe Deluxe – Wisconsin Ave, Washington, DC
7. The Bombay Club – Connecticut Avenue, Washington, DC
8. Ardeo – Connecticut Ave, Washington, DC
9. Tabard Inn Restaurant – Washington, DC
10. Old Ebbit Grill – Washington, DC
11. Black Salt – MacArthur Blvd, Washington, DC
12. Ted’s Bulletin – Capitol Hill, Washington, DC
13. Founding Farmers – Pennsylvania Ave., Washington, DC
14. Busboys & Poets – Washington, DC
15. Blue Duck Tavern – Washington, DC