26 Songs To Activate Your Inner #BlackGirlMagic
August 09, 2018 at 4:47 pm
Check out our list of 26 songs that will help you unleash your inner #BlackGirlMagic!
1. Fantasia - "Baby Mama"
2. Chaka Khan & Whitney Houston - I'm Every Woman
3. Salt and Pepa - None Of Your Business
4. Lil' Kim feat. Da Brat, Missy Elliot, Angie Martinez, & Left Eye Ladies Night (Not Tonight Remix)
5. Destiny Child - Independent Women
6. TLC - No Scrubs
7. 702 - Where My Girls At
8. Janet Jackson - Control
9. Kelis - Milkshake
10. Beyoncé - Run the World (Girls)
11. Aretha Franklin - Respect
12. Rihanna - Take A Bow
13. Mary J Blige - No More Drama
14. Jennifer Hudson - Spotlight
15. Nicki Minaj - Anaconda
16. Ariana Grande - Problem
17. Erykah Badu - Tyrone
18. Janelle Monae - Electric Lady
19. Ne-Yo - She Got Her Own ft. Jamie Foxx, Fabolous
20. Lady Gaga feat. Beyoncé - Telephone
21. Fifth Harmony - Worth It
22. Janelle Monae feat. Erykah Badu - QUEEN
23.Diana Ross - Work That Body
24. Ciara - Basic Instinct (U Got Me)
25. Mya - $ Can’t Buy My Love
26. Rochelle Jordan - Follow Me
Woop, there it is!Photo: giphy Obviously, this list can go on forever, as Black girls are just that magical! What songs are on your #BlackGirlMagic playlist?
And you can take this playlist with you by following us on Soundcloud!
Do you prefer ‘The Temptations’ or ‘The Five Heartbeats’? Is Jamie Foxx in ‘Ray’ one of your favorite performances of all time? Do you watch BET all day when 'The Jacksons: An American Dream' comes on? If you can answer any of these questions, vote in our Black Music Bracket here! You won't be disappointed.