The win was an emotional one for the finals MVP and the entire city of Cleveland.
— Cleveland Cavaliers (@cavs) June 20, 2016
And JR Smith's Father's Day moment won the post-game presser.
1. A Jordan meme on Steph Curry's new shoes.
Y'all buying the Curry 2 finals ? pic.twitter.com/ve9TmkM4QI— Pablo Versace (@kylegotjokes) June 20, 2016
2. 73 and what?
pic.twitter.com/5DBa4acU1c — Ye Olde Wink (@WinkWestwood) June 20, 2016
3. Steph didn't fulfill his Avatar promise.
When the world needed him most, he vanished. pic.twitter.com/hMx68xRY1o— The Avatar (@YahBoyAang) June 20, 2016
4. This meme of Draymond Green may be the most accurate thing ever.
"So you telling me I hit all these 3's for nothing?" pic.twitter.com/HcjMc15zI4 — ᴄᴏʀᴇʏ ⚜ (@CoreyKeyz) June 20, 2016
5. Who would have thought to transform this into a literal L.
6. Michael Jordan may finally get a break. The Crying LeBron?
Congrats to the Cavaliers but also congrats to Twitter for the new Lebron Crying Face meme we just unlocked 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽 pic.twitter.com/ilyC7xIma1 — Rob. (@LatinaGawd) June 20, 2016
7. No, this really may be a new thing.
THE CRYING LEBRON FACE MEME IS BORN pic.twitter.com/huWdAqlgsN— JOAO (@SoftGlas) June 20, 2016
8. Twitter swore that J.R. Smith was crying tears of henny.
Hennything is possible...HENNYTHING IS POSSIBLEEEEEE! pic.twitter.com/c2eNMY8GCO— Darius (@D_TwoSeven) June 20, 2016
9. As of now, we're blaming Raven.
Rihanna blessed the Cavs, Raven cursed the Warriors pic.twitter.com/VS4h9LXjJf — [J]ayJChillin (@JayJazzi) June 20, 2016
10. Carmelo Anthony still doesn't have a ring yet.
Carmelo be like "Iman and JR Smith got a ring before me" pic.twitter.com/I6E8tICVpN— Fine Cocoa (@FvckLaDarin) June 20, 2016
11. Uber everywhere! LOL.
Gsw fans trying to catch an @Uber out of the game like .....😂😂😂 #NBAFinals pic.twitter.com/6mzQt6ZtER — ATLGreekPicnic (@Atlgreekpicnic) June 20, 2016
12. You know what..the Cavs didn't amp things up until this happened.
Never forget who gave the cavs that morale boost. pic.twitter.com/qyETJiqf6A— Hawaiian Roll (@__SoulFlower) June 20, 2016
13. Riley, noooo....
Lmfao this looks like Lebron won Riley in a bet ahaha pic.twitter.com/I8UDUX6LQo — Jesimein (@Jesimein) June 20, 2016
14. C'mon. Y'all can't keep doing this to her.
15. Of course, we are still talking about Ayesha.
#NBAFinals Reporter: Mrs. Curry, any comments on tonight's game? Ayesha: pic.twitter.com/ZIHRZWG6o6 — masc potatoes (@CertifiedFool_) June 20, 2016
16. We bet she isn't playing any games either.
Ayesha Curry walking in NBA headquarters tomorrow trying to find Adam Silver. pic.twitter.com/Y4gxd6Jv6i— michael (@michaelisaiah_) June 20, 2016
17. Maybe Riley hid her phone this time.
Ayesha Curry trying not to tweet "The NBA is rigged..." pic.twitter.com/mmRYHHTZJ1 — [J]ayJChillin (@JayJazzi) June 20, 2016
18. Chef Curry, who? This was Kyrie's game.
Kyrie: IM THE CHEF NOW pic.twitter.com/R0Ga1ZN8k7— ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ (@RanealTheFakest) June 20, 2016
19. This was a hard one for Carolina sports fans. They hit us below the belt.
"Let's both start undefeated then lose the biggest game of our lives" pic.twitter.com/T6zcbY7frR — CoreyWitDaShot (@BeLikeCorey) June 20, 2016
20. A Crying Jordan pie!?!?
21. But actually.
The Golden State Warrior bandwagon right now #Game7 #NBAFinals pic.twitter.com/vYWPkFa0LG — Shane Ravello (@ShaneRavello) June 20, 2016
22. The effect of Kyrie's 3!
Everybody's profile picture before and after Kyrie made that final three pic.twitter.com/BjVffUggRR— PAPA D (@devine_matt) June 20, 2016
23. All in all, there is no way you can't be happy for LeBron.
The LeBron story is literature. The Prodigal Son of Ohio is born, he thrives, he betrays, soars, laments, returns, struggles, then delivers.— Kevin Van Valkenburg (@KVanValkenburg) June 20, 2016