Jenny Cudd, a Texas native who participated in the Jan. 6 attack on Congress, is being given special permission to take a vacation with her husband to Mexico's Riviera Maya from Feb. 18-21, according to court documents obtained by USA Today. 

The news outlet reported that a U.S. magistrate signed off on changes to pretrial travel restrictions that will allow Cudd and her husband to take their pre-planned four-day "work-related bonding retreat." Cudd owns Becky's Flowers in Midland, Texas, and planned the vacation for her employees and their spouses. 

Her lawyers asked for the change on Monday and got a speedy response. Prosecutors allegedly expressed no issue with the changes. 

Cudd, who has shown no remorse for participating in an attack that resulted in five deaths, has been charged with two federal two misdemeanor offenses: entering a federal building without permission and engaging in disorderly conduct, according to The Washington Post. 

Cudd was arrested by the FBI on Jan. 13 after she took to Facebook to explain that she and others around her had stormed the Capitol Building and broke “down Nancy Pelosi’s office door and someone stole her gavel and took a picture sitting in the chair flipping off the camera.”

“I was here today on Jan. 6th when the new revolution started at the Capitol,” she said. 

“Fuck yes, I am proud of my actions. I fucking charged the Capitol today with patriots today,” she allegedly said, according to the Daily Beast. 

Since her arrest and eventual pre-trial release, Cudd has defended her actions by saying she had no weapons on her when she broke into the halls of Congress.

"I went inside the Capitol completely legally and I did not do anything to hurt anybody or destroy any property," Cudd told NewsWest 9, refuting her own words in a video she shared on her Facebook page.

"So what they're trying to do is cancel me because I stood up for what I believe in and I can tell you this it's – and it's what I've told everybody – I would do it again in a heartbeat," she added. 

Cudd previously tried to run for mayor of the town before flying to Washington, D.C., on Jan. 6.

The decision to allow Cudd to take a vacation while on trial astonished many lawyers and activists who noted the thousands of cases where their client did far less yet were not given any allowances.