Welcome to the family! Check your inbox for your confirmation.
Lip Sync Battle to get me hooked. The late night Spike reality program features celebrities of all kinds lip-syncing to their favorite music – and it gets crazy. There's little better than seeing celebrities facing off, being silly and having a good time.
It’s almost as if they’re human beings like the rest of us!Whether you’re a diehard
LSB fan or you’ve never seen the show, here are some of the program’s top moments that’ll convince you that Lip Sync Battle is the best reality show on TV:22. Gabriel Iglesias shows off his "Hot Stuff."
21. Common dons a curly new 'do
Channing Tatum tiptoes and twirls.
19.John Legend gets hammered.
18. Chrissy Teigen has a Britney blooper. 17. Joseph Gordon-Levitt goes rhythmic.16. Tracee Ellis Ross shows off her "Super Bass."15. The Rock takes us back to the '60s.
14. Taraji P. Henson brings along a friend for a spirited surprise
13. Ilana Glazer shows her, uh, appreciation for men. 12. Terrence Howard shows us his heart. 11. Abbi Jacobson channels JHud. 10. Michael Strahan lowers his London Bridge. 9. Terry Crews walks "A Thousand Miles." 8. Tracee Ellis Ross time-travels to the '80s. 7. Hoda Kotb shakes it to "Baby Got Back."6. Anne Hathaway gets reckless with "Wrecking Ball."5. Channing Tatum runs the world with Beyoncé's help. 4. Eva Longoria shows off her “big fat a**.”3. Jenna Dewan puts the magic in Magic Mike
2. Hoda Kotb gets funked all the way up.
1. Terrence Howard plays Rick James.
Now that you’ve seen some of LSB
’s silliest segments, you can marathon watch every last episode. Trust me, it’ll be worth it.
What celebrities would you like to see next on Lip Sync Battle? Sing their praises in the comments!
Blavity is a community of the most exceptional multi-cultural creators and influencers in the world. We partner with diverse content creators and influencers to help them reach a wider audience, amplify their message, and fund their hustles. We believe that the world shifts according to the way people see it— and if you change the way people view the world, you can transform it. A subsidiary of Blavity, Inc.