Tessica Brown can finally run her fingers through her hair again after a Los Angeles surgeon removed the Gorilla Glue she put on her hair after running out of hair gel, TMZ reported.

Brown's month-long saga with her glued-on hairdo has captivated millions as many waited eagerly to see how she would be able to remove the powerful adhesive generally used for stone and brick.

Dr. Michael Obeng, a plastic surgeon in Los Angeles, managed to help Brown with his own mixture of medical grade adhesive remover, aloe vera, olive oil and a dash of acetone, according to TMZ. 

With TMZ cameras watching, Obeng spent four hours using his innovative solution on Brown's hair and it worked, eventually allowing Brown to put her fingers in her hair for the first time in a month. 

Obeng said he tested the mixture out on a dummy before he tried it on Brown and added that they had to put the 40-year-old under anesthesia during the procedure. 

The $12,500 procedure was done for free because Obeng, like many online, sympathized with Brown.

Brown tried multiple tactics before flying to Obeng, including visiting the ER closest to her in Louisiana and even using super glue remover that allowed her sister to chop off her ponytail. In video shared by TMZ, Brown said she now regrets cutting off her ponytail considering how well Obeng's mixture worked.

"I wish I had waited before I had my little sister cut my ponytail off," she said after the procedure. 

Brown cried after the procedure was over while she repeatedly put her fingers into her hair and rubbed it. Throughout the saga, Brown reported having pain in her scalp, headaches and other issues related to the glue that was stuck to her head.

She said many of the items she used to try to remove the glue only worsened the matter. Brown told TMZ that she was prepared to wear wigs for many years after this all ended. Fortunately, Obeng was able to save all of her hair without cutting anything off. 

"It's over. It's over. It's over," she said as she tussled her wet hair.

A TMZ reporter asked her whether she was done with hair products after the ordeal and she said no because she has a date for Valentine's Day. 

"I need my hair done. It's about to be Valentine's Day," Brown added. 

In interviews, Brown said she never wanted to go viral and only posted the original videos in order to get help from the internet.

"The reason I went to the internet…was because I didn’t know what else to do…I knew somebody out there, somebody, could have told me something. I didn’t think for one second it was going to be everywhere," she told Entertainment Tonight.

"Who in they right mind would have just said, ‘Oh, let me just spray this on my head and I’m going to become famous overnight?’ Never…Who would want that?” she said.