16 Reasons Amber Rose is a feminist role model
February 22, 2016 at 10:41 am
Amber Rose may have risen to fame due to her high profile relationships, but she's used her own experiences to become an advocate for women. Here are just some of the reasons we adore and celebrate her feminism
1. She embraces her body as is
2. She is a proud “Muva"
3. She uses every moment to teach her son to defy the odds
4. She is a supportive co-parent
5. She endures hate with wit
@khloekardashian #DontPanic — Amber Rose (@DaRealAmberRose) February 16, 2015
6. She claps back with savage hilarity
Lol @kanyewest Now u wanna delete ur tweets cuz Muva has arrived? #TwitterFingers #UrGettingBodiedByAStripperNigga — Amber Rose (@DaRealAmberRose) January 27, 2016
7. She teaches about consent
Amber Rose tells Tyrese & Rev Run 'No Always Means No' in charged conversationLike Blavity for more videos!Posted by Blavity on Sunday, February 21, 2016
8. She is a published author
9. She is not ashamed of her past
10. She is an entrepreneur.
11. She shares her spotlight with her BFF
12. She supports marriage equality
Chyna @blacchyna and I went to the BET awards as each other's Date to celebrate Marriage Equality #LoveWins A photo posted by Amber Rose (@amberrose) on
13. She turns slut-shaming on its head with her outfits.
14. She posts embarrassingly relatable memes on her Instagram
15. She's launched a career through the slander
16. She empowers all women no matter your profession, style of dress, or how you express your sexuality
#amberroseslutwalk 😍😍😍🙌 A photo posted by Amber Rose (@amberrose) on