9 Reasons you have to attend a 'Must Love Beards' party this summer
June 07, 2016 at 12:30 am
This time around, the party is coming to a city near you. And if you aren't yet sold on snatching up those tickets, let us give you a few good reasons:
1. You have a beard.This is your moment. Don't pass it up
2. You love men in beards.What better time to find a new boo?
3. You don’t love men in beards.Isn't it good to broaden your horizons? Before you write off every man with a beard, let this party be one last chance for you to (potentially) change your mind
4. You’re looking to get out of your house and connect with new people.And if you're not... maybe you should be.
5. The party is now in your city.If you live in Washington, D.C., The Bay Area, Toronto, Houston, Miami, Atlanta, Chicago, Philadelphia or Charlotte, get ready to turn up at Must Love Beards this summer
6. Men get in for free (for once).That's right, you can finally see what it's like to have free entry into a party. Enjoy it!
7. If you’re looking to land a date with a beard, there will be plenty of options.Chances of you finding a date or even a new friend are high
8. You’re not Olivia Pope, and you don’t need any more wine nights binge-watching old episodes of Scandal.
9. You can win money if you have the best beard in your city.
Submit a photo of your facial hair along with your name, Instagram handle, age, city, state, profession, passion and one word that describes your beard to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Best in Beards Contest (insert city here)" as the subject for a chance to win $100 and five women's tickets to the party in your city. Check out @idontdoclubs on Instagram for deadlines for your city.
Tickets for Must Love Beards Washington, D.C., The Bay Area, Toronto, Houston, Miami and Atlanta are now on sale!
Must Love Beards Chicago, Philadelphia and Charlotte tickets will be available soon.
Will you be attending? Let us know in the comments below!
READ NEXT: 3 ways to ensure a healthy dating experience
*This post is sponsored by I Don't Do Clubs*